Do you love paper crafting and want to be a part of a passionate community of stampers?
My name is Michelle Litwiller, and I invite you to join my team and become a member of the Owl Star Stampers.
Who Are the Owl Star Stampers?
We are a fun group of veteran and rookie stampers, some of us doing it for hobby and others a little more focused on business. At the end of the day we are passionate about stamping and having a great time doing it!
We are mostly from the Mid-Michigan area, but have a large group scattered all over the US. We aren’t limited to any geography with the internet and social media.
The Many Perks of Stampin’ UP!
If you have been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ UP! demonstrator for a hobby or business, or are just interested in purchasing the starter kit since it is a great deal, there are many reasons to pull the trigger and sign up. A few of the many benefits include:
- A 20% discount on all products, increasing as you promote
- A sneak peak to new Stampin’ UP! products and the ability to pre-order before they launch to the public
- The opportunity to earn extra product bonuses and rewards
- A subscription to the Stampin’ Success quarterly print magazine
Wait, There’s More When You Join the Owl Star Stampers!
When you become an Owl Star Stamper, you will also receive additional benefits including:
- Personal help from me, whether you are hobbyist or doing Stampin’ UP! as a business
- Help preparing for your first workshop or card class, and with your first order
- Team Facebook group
- Monthly team meetings at my Studio and Live on Facebook where we have make-and-takes, demonstrations, card swaps, challenges, and a lot of fun!
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- My Team also gets all my tutorials for FREE!
To become an Owl Star Stamper all you need to do is purchase the $99 starter kit from me at this link.
The best part is, you get to pick out $125 worth of products of your choice for a fully customized starter kit. Oh yeah, it includes free shipping as well!
Still have questions? I’d love to chat with you.