Do you find organization and storage for your dies to be a major challenge?
Mine were always a mess and I could never find what I was looking for. When I got my new craft studio I promised myself I’d find a solution.
In this video I share my method for organizing and storing Stampin’ Up! dies using magnetic sheets, stamp cases and DVD storage cubes.
Below I share links to all supplies mentioned in this video in case you want to take the plunge and get organized too! Please note some of these are affiliate links, so I will get a small commission if anything is purchased.
Supplies for Organization and Storage for Dies
- Standard Stampin’ Up! Stamp Cases
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Magnetic Vent Covers: https://amzn.to/3AOaDvr
- Carl Cutter: https://amzn.to/3ByOaU6
- Dymo Label Maker: https://amzn.to/3DFDXWq
- Label Tape Replacement: https://amzn.to/3ayrxmX
- Stackable DVD Holders: https://amzn.to/2YM4Lp7
- Magnetic Tray: https://amzn.to/3mPrSav
Owl Star Stampers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, so thank you for supporting me!