In this video I made the cutest gnome Christmas tag with Stampin’ Up! punches and Dies!
Used to create this tag:
- Sweet Little Stocking Stamp Set
- Real Red Ink
- Real Red Satin Ribbon
- Wink of Stella
- Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- Flowers & Leaves Punch for feet in Basic Black Cardstock
- Penguin Builder Punch for the hands in Basic Black Cardstock
- Tulip Builder Punch in Real Red Cardstock for the body
- Seasonal Label Dies for the hat and beard in Basic White Cardstock and Designer Series PaperFor the nose you can use the circle in the Seasonal Labels Dies in Petal Pink Ink but I used a 1/2” Circle Punch.
- Messages Dies for the label in Basic White
- You’ll also want Blending Brushes for the nose and body and lots of Dimensionals
Watch the video to see how I created this Christmas tag, and see finished pictures of the tag below.